Second thing on my tasklist! SURA’S BIRTHDAY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Enjoy this slightly gay (and thus good) picture! :D Happy birthday tooo youuuu haaaappy biiiirthdaaaay toooo youuuuuuuu laaalaaalaaa—la— Sigh. :”) Happy birthday sura!
Thank you for following me!
Holy.. that armor was difficult to draw.. phew.
I am sorry I have been neglecting the following-pics but I will get right on it :”) I have been in this HUGE reading-mood and just went ‘oh tomorrow’ for months :”) er.. yes. today. TODAY DAMNIT. And an alphy-welcome back too! *rolls sleeves up* LETS GET TO IT. You and me, tablet.
Also, all links are updated on both Trentini and Chen. If you were searching for someones biolabs blog. Yes.. Rekenber isn’t the only stalker around here. /gg
Sorry I ripped your coat in half Alphy~ /gg
01. I was born on July the 14th, in 1990. I come from a town directly connected to the open sea. From the beach you can see Germany, about 5-6 km away, and if you turn to the left you can see the Wadden sea, and beyond that the North sea. I grew up surrounded by the harbor, boats, trains and water. The picture above was taken recently, when it was very cold and windy, yet I felt like I had to walk there. I moved from my hometown due to my fathers work, and visit my hometown every now and then. I do miss it, because being landlocked as I am right now, really doesn’t do me well. The picture above shows how my view was, standing pretty close to the water. (I did walk all the way to the end tip of that stone path, which isn’t quite meant to walk on.. the heavy breeze almost threw me into the water /sob). Most of my family members still live in my hometown, which is a solid 1,5 hours away from where I live right now. Visiting other countries very often made me fond of traveling, which I will cover in another number (Hey a girl needs to fill up space here!) I don’t have many friends, in real life. Actually, only one I really see every now and then. I have known her since I was 2 years old, and we simply never split up. Sad as it may sound, I am not that good at making friends, due to my odd interests and shy nature upon first meeting people. (Trust me, if you know me, I’m pretty darn chatty) I have moved houses quite often in my life, and this really shies me away from connecting with people, in fear that I will have to leave again. And in a way, this really influences my life negatively. (As much as I would like to deny that)
02. The second point, as to follow up I would like to talk about traveling. I have had the chance to travel in many places over Europe. The first would be Germany, as I have visited it ever since I was a little girl. I have grown to like the country, and it almost feels like a home being there. I can understand a bit of the language if it is spoken very slowly, and reading overall goes well, as long as it remains simple. So as it is, I speak (as bad as it may be) 3 languages. Dutch, Deutsch and English. Ever since I was 12, we started to take yearly trips to other countries to be on vacation. Being 23 now, and only skipping one year due to a .. .. rather darker period in my life, that makes a damn lot of trips. The majority have been in Germany, but I have also visited France a few times, Austria once, Wales one time, Switserland only for an afternoon shopping trip. Belgium one time— I think that is about it? This year we are going to England again. We prefer to travel in june to avoid the massive schoolvacation crowds, as for the places; I must say we visit alot of castles, and gardens mainly. Museums as well, sometimes a zoo if we can fit one in. It’s mainly revolving around history, and in the past 4 years, I have taken 2877 photos of those trips. (Shönecken in germany, Beaumont in France, Vrigny in France and Le Menil in France) .. (And I seriously hope I got the countries right here) There are still many places I wish to visit, and hopefully I can. But the one thing I really want is to go on a cruise sometimes. There’s something fascinating about the open sea, and I really wish to experience it once. Just like diving, and having some adventurous vacation sometimes. Overall I like to be very active in the vacation, because sitting around in a house and doing nothing is something I’m already very good at. (Haha~)
03. Hobbies are also a big part of my life. And asides drawing, I think reading books and painting are among the biggest thing I do in a daily life. I really enjoy a good detective novel, as well as adventurous fantasy novels. I do have a few silly things that can really irritate me in stories. And I think among the top would be unneccessary romance. I can really dislike an entire series if there is a thing like insta-romance. I would understand physical attraction, but the instant connection of love goes above me. I would much prefer a bit of a trial and friendship that turns into love slowly, but surely. Another thing that has absolutely nothing to do with stories, but that irritates me is when you have, for example a triology, but the final book of that triology suddenly is sold in either a small or a bigger sized book. I am not sure if anyone can relate to this, but it’s the small thing that really gets to me. Another one of those points would be the cover of a book. When you have a few books that have a certain pretty cover, and then suddenly, in that same series, the cover suddenly changes into something either completely different, or simplified. It may be silly, but, I do have that (Ihihi, how superficial) But there is also things that I enjoy very much, and among the top of that would be humor. I just love series where the characters can be sarcastic, yet humorous and overall just a bit optimistic. I think the Ranger’s Apprentice, as well as the Brotherband series by John Flanagan are among my top favorite books. Needless to say, I have .. a massive amount of books laying around, and it would be nearly impossible to title them all. But I do however, just like some authors keep a Bibliography, I keep a readiology if that even is a word. And if not, it is now ( :’) ) Where I keep a word document with all titles I have ever read, from as far as I can remember (The books as a child, of course, I can’t recall) As for the painting, I am only a beginner and I picked up this hobby only recently, Which would be— begin Januari of this year? I am not all that confident in my skills, but I do enjoy the process of making something. Due to its costs and space I do reduce myself to around 1 time a week-ish if I can come up with something.
04. Food, drinks, and cooking. Now I am a very big fan of cooking. I do cook almost daily, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so. I love coming up with new recipes, trying out other people’s recipes and overall just enjoy being in the kitchen. I have been nicknamed the kitchen fairy fairly often by now, and most of the family members enjoy the small gifts I give them when I come over. We have this odd thing going on where I will daily ask my family to give me grades based upon what I make. These grades are from 1 to 10, and so far, most my dishes are a 9/10. As 10 is perfect and it means there is no room for improving, that is never given. If a dish scores really low, I will change it so that it will fit everyone’s personal taste, and this is, probably, why I think it scores high in general. I take pictures of the food I made, and keep a personal private folder for my own reference. I also have 3 notebooks, scribbled full with recipes. (also full of improvement comments). I almost scroll through every cooking websites I have bookmarked daily. Which is quite exhausting, really. I am mostly excited during spring and summer, due to its fresh and wide amount of things I can use. And of course, icecream and cakes are on that list, very high. My freezer is overfull, and my fridges are nearly piling out, so I suppose you can say, no one starves to death here. (Would be horrible). My personal favorite food, hm? I think I would have to go with curries. There is something about the heat, the spices, and the use of minimal ingredients that makes it easy to make, and lovely to cook. I use around 10 different spices, and, as overwhelming as it may sound, it does come out very good. I have a preference for salty food, and spicey is always welcome. I am always more than willing to share recipes and clear instructions for beginners, and my personal secret sin is making my chocolate milk. A tad too often. Something about the cinnamon really gets me. Which brings me to my favorite spice, which would be, indeed, cinnamon! I have a natural hatred for overly sweet things. It upsets my stomach, and the same goes for greasy things. I really can’t handle those too well. But despites everything, I revolve my food mainly around meat and pastas/rice. (because it’s easier) But there is a darker side to all of this, which I will get to in the next point.
05. Appearance and illness. I will start out by confessing that I have had a problem in the past, and I still do. I had an eating disorder, that I slowly but surely, got through with trials and tribulations. I always thought of myself to be fat. But in reality, I was quite underweight, and often very sick due to it. I had many struggles, and went through an extremely bad and abusive relationship, from many sides in my life. Before I go on, I will explain a bit about the situation back then and now. My mother has been and is a huge factor in my illness. She has been, and is abusive towards me, and basically everyone in this household, due to a mental illness. She has lost it about 13 years ago, and she became loud, violent, depressed and above all, her mental capacity went back to the age of someone closer to a teenager with a few problems that stick off more like how a child would behave. She is on medications and mostly this is under control at this moment, but she is far from healty, and far from peaceful. In the past she would beat, specifically me up, because I was an easy target due to my height. It mainly was kicking, slapping and pulling my long hairs. Many times I had screamed and cried, but really, the only person I could turn to was my father. And I must say he has been a huge, huge pillar of support in my life. And I am grateful that he is alive and around. I honestly wish that it stays like that forever. (Oh dear, why am I crying? Writing this actually got to me more than I thought it would. … Huzzah tumblr therapy?) Either way, in this difficult time I met a girl online, whom I have meeted and became friends with. In the vacationtime of school I would go over and stay there for serveral weeks, and it was very fun for quite some time. Untill, she too, lost it. She had many problems in her life, but sadly it turned sour and it turned upon me. She too, became violent, and would mentally belittle me and abuse me. Within this period, or perhaps even before; I developed an eating disorder. My lack of control (which I understand now that I’m older) was what drove me to control the one thing that I could; my weight. Even though I went through this, my friend, drove me away from my family and kept me to herself. Basically, emotionally trapping me inside her own personal life. As where I turned to weight; she used me as a ‘thing to control’. She would always call me fat, and basicall drive me further and further, untill doctor and hospitals were involved. After a long trial of 7 years, I managed to get myself away from her. I got over my illness, even though up untill this day, I am still severely scarred, and I always have to make sure not to fall back into this old habit. Because of all these experiences, I have become slightly bitter, and somewhat agressive in order to protect myself. It made me stronger. But I do wish to embrace the caring nature I still have inside of me. At this very moment I am 1,54M tall, (or short hehe) and I weigh 42 kilos. Whenever the scale points towards 45, I get extremely scared, and I will literally starve myself to get away from that. So in a way, I must say- this illness never goes over. But I’ve come to terms with myself that I will remain between 42 and 45 kgs. In order not to slip to my own death by being careless. Been there, done that. I wish to remain the person I am today; and only aim towards getting better.
06. Phew, heavy writing, and probably to read as well. Let’s turn to some lighter topic. Colors, animals and all sorts of things I enjoy. My favorite color is red. It has changed many times over the years, but somehow I just keep coming back to red. I own a car, Suzuki Alto, whom is also completely pink, which in my opinion is a shade of red!.. Or highlight of red..? Ihihi, anyways, I’m getting off topic. I received my drivers license when I turned 19, it took me two tries, I failed the first time. It also took me way longer than normal, because I was really scared of driving. (which is quite a change now, driving mostly with only 1 hand and lazying around) But in the end, I got it a week before we visited France, Beaumont. So I got to drive that entire trip, and during the vacation, which actually improved my driving skills quite alot! Was a good thing. Speaking of trips, I am in the habit of sending vacation post cards, and christmas post cards. So if you wish to receive one, if you talk to me online, or whichever, just give me your adress, and I’ll make sure you’re on that list. My favorite animal has to be a fox. I am not sure why, but I just really like fluffy things, and it’s red. So what else could I want. My favorite season is spring, and my second favorite would be autumn. Spring I mainly enjoy for its warmth, the overall easier-going atmosphere outside, as well for the flowers, and colors that just BOOM in your face. We have a garden full of random stuff that even we can’t identify, but it sure is colorful once spring comes around. Favorite flowers is a bit difficult to say, I would say the lilacs tree. But I love so many, that it is really difficult to pick one out. Autumn I enjoy again for it’s bright orange-red-browney colorboom. But I seem to associate it with chocolate milk, apple pie and chocolate.. Speaking of chocolate, I really enjoy chocolate with a filling, especially the booze ones 8D.. We have this little chocolaterie in town, which really isn’t safe once I’m around. Despites the illness, I enjoy things once I am in a good mood, and can forget about everything. Also I enjoy doing nailpolish alot. I have a variaty of very cute colors from coral to pink red and purple. Warmer colors, really!
07. Photography, movies, and anything related. I enjoy taking photos of sceneries. As mentioned before I made a whole lot of pictures during vacations. I might not be the best in it, but I have a few shots that I consider to be fairly pretty. But I am not the one to take selfies or whatnots all day. I simply don’t like it. I really want to record things that I consider something to be worth to remember. And in this case, it would be the places I’ve been through or made. The type of movies and series I enjoy in general are mainly the humor ones. My all-time favorite movie that was introduced to me by a friend from america, would be ‘Boat Trip’ from 2002. It is about a straight couple, that goes on a cruise, but by accident they get on a gay cruise. Well, it’s slightly perverted, but overall very enjoyable. And it has a very strong message “Be accepting, because you do not know what another person went through”. I also enjoy detective series, but too much of one kind can get a little overwhelming, so the comedy series are very welcome. The old show of Married with Children, the series of The Fresh prince of Bel-air, and of course the dutch series Flodder and The Black Adder. I tend to watch one, when I feel slightly down, to cheer up again. As far as anime comes, I haven’t watched a whole lot, but a few titles I do seem to like, which again, are involving humor. Maria Holic would be one, He is my Master another. Minami-ke is pretty doable as well. (Not to forget hidamari sketch). So as you can see, Cozy, humor, and perverted creative stuff for me!
08. Games. I enjoy a wide variaty of games, but I tend to fall back to either RPG, MMOrpg’s or simple puzzle games. To start off, let’s take Klonoa for the GBA. It was one of the first puzzle games I ever got, and I really enjoyed playing it. I was stuck on a certain level for a very long time, but the frustration was pleasing. Not to mention, I thought that wahoo-ing bunnycat-racoonwhatever was female for the longest time. What a shock to find out he was a boy! Then there is the Golden Sun series, for the GBA, which are still among my favorites on this day. Fluffy fat earth djinni’s and curly fire djinni’s~ Love love. Fire Emblem 7 and 8 are also scoring pretty high with me. Oh Hector Hard-mode, how I miss you and your frustration. Moving down to the SEGA megadrive, there are only a few games that really stick to my mind. The castle of illusions, and Donald duck in Maui Mallard really seem to have left an impression that I still remember them to this day. Wonderboy in monsterland is another! .. Well before I bore you with that any more, let’s move to the Nintendo DS. I really, thoroughly enjoyed the Professor Layton series, and my alltime favorite character has to be Crow. His sassy barter attitude is just amazing(ly gay). And hearing PRUFESSAH one more time just takes the blood right out of under my nails. Love it! Another game on the ds would be Etrian Odyssey, which is a very difficult dungeon crawler, which I enjoy. And my secret of all time. Cooking mama series. God. Why. They are so extremely addictive. Anyways moving on. As far as DOS games go, I remember Jazz Jackrabbit, and Sim theme park world very clearly. Stupid green rabbit.. And at this very moment I play Recettear. That little girl knows how to kick some moneybutt. Well, these are the titles that really stick out for me. And for MMO’s, I have played serveral. Flyff, Eden Eternal, Holic online, Luna online. And probably many more that slipped my mind. But I always come back to trusty old Ragnarok Online. Which I have played many private servers off, all lowrated. But I recently tried out both the european official and the iRO one. I must say they are equally as fun, but I don’t have alot of time to play it. My classes that I enjoy, are the Gyspy, and Clown, obviously. And I have played a male champion for a while.. I just couldn’t resist those 1hit-KO’s on monsters, purely for fun.
09. Relationships and friendships. I find it very difficult to get myself to attach to someone. In romantical ways even more so. Due to what I’ve told you guys bout, from the past, it makes it very difficult for me to trust someone fully. And some part of myself I do believe that I still avoid giving myself completely. Due to a variaty of deaths in my family, one after another, of which one I am still seriously suspicious about wether that was completely natural or inflicted, I’ve came to realize that life is extremely fragile. And this scares me even more to do so. The fear of being alone, and the fear of being with someone, it’s very double, and it confuses my poor empty head. And even in normal friendships, I do fear that if I let myself go, and say what I think, that people will somehow judge me, and come to dislike me. As strong as I feel that people should just deal with how I am, I also fear that it will drive everyone away from me. The few people in my life that have come to accept my full self, are still very dear to me, wether they are online or in real life, I don’t see a difference. To me, a friendship is a friendship, wether you can see and touch eachother or not. Also to get into the topic of sexuality, it scares me. As perverted as I might sound from now and then, I am still pure and I am terrified of being rejected in that way. In a way I am not developed at all. I still have a teenage mind about this. And in a way, this sounds logical to my adult mind, due to the weight issue. As some people liked to joke when I was younger, that I would impale my partner with bones, I actually came to fear that for real (haha, seriously? I’m an adult damnit! :”) ..) It actually sounds really silly when I type it out. At this point in my life, I do not want a family. The idea of having children is in no way appealing to me at all. For one I am not stable enough. But ever since I was a little girl to the point of right now, I never had any interests in it. As where other girls from my class would enjoy playing with dolls and play mommy-and-daddy, I prefered to be out in the dirt and roll around like a piglet, climbing things. And in some way, I still am that little piglet inside. Oink oink. Some say it’s normal at this age, some say it might come later, but I honestly believe it won’t. And wether society will accept it or not, I will do what feels right for me. And that is to travel the world, and be happy. I cannot look into the future, but my points here are very clear at this moment.
10.As I struggle to find a point to talk about, Sura has helped me and said, ‘why not try music?’ So I will make my final point about music. I personally enjoy a huge variaty of music, and I only really dislike music that has talking in it. My personal favorite was, is, and will remain classic music. Vivaldi’s four seasons are very pleasing for my ears, as well as J.S.Bach’s Toccata and Fugue. (Did I spell your name right?). But overall music without voice is, even better to me, than music with voices. I am always, and was always fascinated by instrumental music pieces. I personally own a piano, but I absolutely suck at it. I can play only one tune and that’s about it. Now I have to admit I went into studying the how to read sheetmusic and all that, pretty seriously, and with help of youtubers. But somehow along the way I simply gave up and let it be. As I tend to start projects very enthousiastically, and never finish them. (This is quite a problem) But yes. I don’t care about the language in a song. I own alot of french songs by Leslie, Lorie and Tal. But I honestly can’t understand a word they are singing. As well as a few german songs, which are fairly fine. Japanese a few that were send to me but.. I really don’t understand it. Overall I like upbeat happy songs, or very overwhelming in instrumental use. But sad songs aren’t really my thing. As I prefer to be happy.
I don’t favor any follower over the other. I am really grateful for every person following either this blog, or chen’s blog. But if I have to pick followers out based on wether I communicate directly, indirectly, inside or outside of my blogs, I could pick out a few names. Also based on who is around most, or favorites most of my stuff. Being on the first or last number doesn’t make a difference, it doesn’t mean I like those people less. (Just means they showed up later in the list when I went through my followers)
Myrito: This follower is a sweetheart who messages me inblog, and even gifted me a few drawings. We don’t talk a lot, but every now and then we send eachother a message. This specific follower is from belgium, if I remember correctly, so I can talk in my own language, which is pretty awesome.
Krwawnik: Also known as the blogowner of Rekenbercorp, SniperCecil and AskWolfchev. This is the follower I actually talk to most. I have her in my phone, in my whatsapp, skype and we talk a great deal both inside and outside of the blogs. As I know her personally, I am able to tell a bit more about how I feel about her. She is the most kindest, most empathic follower I have met in a long time. She is a patient, loving, hardworking girl who I share a great deal of interests with. As we talk on almost a daily basis, I can say she is a very sweet girl from Poland, and became among my best friends in a very short period of time. She has been my art-checker for a very long time. And because of this, she taught me how to draw toes (damn you toes..!) and how to make body proportions better.
AskPaladinRandel: A follower, which I got introduced to in a massive big askblog skypechat. He is a bit older than many, and certainly wiser. He is a creative soul who loves to write, and I do believe he is a most loyal and kindhearted, chatty person, despite the personality he gave Randel (haha~ Randel is meant to be stiff though!) He is the type that lurks in the chatroom, but when he starts talking, it’s always interesting to listen.
SorcererLegna: Also known as AskAlphoccio. I also got introduced to her within the skypechat. She is a caring, loving soul. We don’t talk too often, but when we do it’s usually a very gentle, fun, and mainly based around storytelling! (Been a while, we should do that again!) She is also one of my most active followers, when it comes to favoriting, commenting, and all that. Which I am very grateful for. She played the most interesting Alphoccio, and made him very incharacter to me. She has taken a break off Alphoccio, but I have the silent hope she will pick him back up again sometimes.
Karuna-tan: Also known as AskEremes. I was actually very surprised that, after a very long indepth talk I had with her, that we aren’t really that different from eachother. We do have the same thoughts on many things, wether they are negative or positive. She is a very fun girl to talk to, we rarely run out of topic material to talk about, and she is most helpful in alot of ways. We don’t talk daily, but very often comes close. She also became one of my better friends in a very short time, also due to this talk. One of the few I also have in skype, and my phone!
MiniBeth: Also known as GertieWie. I got introduced to her, by one of her join.me sketchsessions. She is a very social girl, who used to have skypetalks going on for longer than 10 hours, which was pretty amazing, considering! Going through rougher times, we didn’t have the chance to talk a lot, but when we did she is very loving, caring, and not to forget very creative. She actually taught me, without knowing; how to properly draw legs (As I could see her do them in the join.me sessions) Definitely worth chatting up to, when things calm down again.
Tsumiray: Now I don’t know her personally, or have talked directly with this girl, she is one of my oldest and most loyal followers on both Chen and Trentini. She seems to have a very wide variaty of things she likes, as from what I believe, she is following the majority of the biolabs askblogs. Thank you for your support, and of course for being awesome! I have checked out her art for a long time, and I think she is really talented. Her drawings seem to really hold the emotion of how the characters feel. And that is quite amazing to be able to do.
Skittleslol: Now I haven’t talked to him outside of the blogs. I only interacted with this man inside of the blogs, in askblog-replies. (And I honestly hope I am not messing your gender up here!) Also one of my oldest followers, and also I believe, follower of all biolabs askblogs. I could be wrong, but I think this man likes rangers! In the few times, I see this man interact with others, he comes off as fairly fun and easy to talk to. Hopefully I get the chance to talk some more, too!
Sura/Kevin: A follower offline. Also a man who lives in the same country as I do, which makes it very easy to talk to him. I was introduced to him by MiniBeth, in the big skype-conversation. Slowly but surely things have changed in that we talk daily. A sarcastic, caring, and openminded person who never fails to cheer you up when you’re feeling down. Persistant as I am, I nicknamed him Sura, for that is the class he played; and that simply never changed. (snort)
AskFlamel: Another follower, who I got introduced to in the skype-chat. We speak every now and then, for a bit. A openminded, overall cheerful man that leads Flamel’s askblog. A creative soul that makes alot of movies for his blog, and creates alot of scenes for askblogs to reply to, hook into or work out into a bigger project. This man possesses a silver tongue in which he could insult you, but you’d never know. Also he does not like giving direct answers, but likes to talk around it. (Which is actually pretty amusing to watch)
That is all I can say, without throwing people’s private life into the open. I hope the people whom I spoke about won’t mind that I did, this is all my personal view of things, which is completely relative.
If you wish to reply, feel free to do so and correct me if I made massive mistakes on my insights (haha, whoops)
I hope you enjoyed my essay, it is GIGANTIC and I personally thank you if you got through! Also congratulate you (haha~) If you have more questions, well. Ask away and I will post more. I don’t mind it one bit. I don’t bite~ Hard. Rawr~ /kis
Seeing you guys post the 10. things about yourself with short answers make me feel awkward because I am writing out an essay here :”D (4 pages long so far) is this going to be a problem?
It’s not like I paint his nails at night and tell him it’s an infection the next day……
Of course you can have a dance with me~ You’re a well known visitor to our floors~! /kis